Chapter 3 : Getting close.
At school the second week after holidays just began, as usual school sucked. Everything did! I really disliked my classmates... I felt they were all piss-offs. There was only one reason I came to school for... and that was to see Evelyn. Every once in a while I could see her across the block flicking her brown hair to the side... it was so elegant. Everything was elegant about her. I longed to just touch her smooth skin and hold her hand... and never let go.
During recess, I saw Evelyn eating at one of the tables, I decided to join her and continue from where we last left off... Hi. As I got seated I could see she smiling at me and acknowledging that I was here. I smiled back... and there goes her giggle. Shit. I started to ask her about her classes and how she was doing in her studies. I found out she was doing the same work as I was. I tried to think of something to bring us closer together... Thats it!
"Hey, maybe we could share our class's ideas with each other and then we could sound like total geniuses when we tell it to our own class!" I commented.
"Sure, why not? Are you free on Saturday? Maybe we could meet at Pastamania for dinner and discuss the class ideas." she replied.
I was stunned. Just... shocked. I began to blush... I managed to force out of my mouth these words, "Er... Sure... o-okay, I'll see y-you there then."
Great! Now I've got at least something to look forward to. I needed to go to the washroom... and that was when my second happiness came along. As I stepped in I heard groans coming from one of the cubicles... I finished what I needed to do... but before I could step out of the door, an all too familiar voice croaked, "Hey erm... could you help me get some toilet paper?" I recognised the voice almost immediately. "Hello Raj," I muttered with a wicked smile on my face. I bolted out of the washroom and headed straight to class. I began scribbling on the white board and drawing pictures of Raj having dirty underwear and I wrote four big words on the board... 'Raj's ass has shit'.